This section shows brief descriptions of some of the work our engineers
perform or have performed.
- Detailed review of Jamaican Public Service 138kV
Transmission System Protection
after the January 9, 2008
Review of San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station Units 2 & 3
Grand Bahama Power Company Underfrequency Load Shed
- Second Party Review of Wind Farm Protection Settings
including PRC-023 adherance.
- Review of South African ESKOM System with EPRI
- Coordination Study and Reset of Grand Bahama Power Company
- Coordination Study and Reset of DOMLEC System Relaying on
the island of Dominica.
- Assesement of Protection at Curaçao Utilities Operating
Company facilities after December 21, 2008 blackout
- Relay Settings for major U.S. utilities (69kV up to 500kV)
including POTT, DCB, and line-current-differential.
Some companies we have worked for directly or as subcontractor:
Bahamas Electricity Corp. Curacao Utilities Operating Co. Dayton Power & Light
Davao Light & Power
Dominica Electricity Services
Grand Bahamas Power Co.
Jamaican Public Service
Nashville Electric Co.
Pacific Gas & Electric
Southern California Edison Tennessee Valley Authority TVIG, Inc.
University of Tennessee